Professional Indemnity for NHS England GP Practice based pharmacists
The professional indemnity provided by PIA is available to all pharmacists to include those working in GP practices for the first time and newly qualified pharmacists.
It is designed to sult those pharmacists working to NHS England Clinical and
Senior clinical pharmacist job descriptions.
- Professional Indemnity and Legal Defence Costs Insurance
- 15 year run off cover
- Instalment plan available
- Previous retro-active date cover protected
- Real time practice based pharmacist helpline service provided by office based GP practice pharmacists during office hours
- Indemnity claims handled by pharmacists and lawyers dedicated exclusively to defending claims against pharmacists
- PIA does not insure GP surgeries or individual GP's avoiding conflicts of interest and ensuring that the sole focus is upon defending the pharmacists interests
PIA WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1990 AND HAS ARRANGED INSURANCE FOR MORE THAN 30,000 PHARMACISTS
MANY OF OUR NEW CLIENTS CONTACT US FOLLOWING A POSITIVE RECOMMENDATION FROM AN EXISTING CLIENT.